Quality Assurance Testing
Customer-perceived quality and brand identity are major selling points for any vehicle manufacturer.
Millbrook puts together comprehensive quality assurance test programs to monitor the quality of build levels of pre-production vehicles, all the way through production to include Conformity of Production (CoP) testing.
Millbrook’s test engineers and technicians work with manufacturers to ensure a quality product. They perform CoP and quality assurance testing to appraise attributes which critical customers will focus on.
Build Appraisals and Benchmarking
- Quality of feel
- Gap and flush
- Vehicle teardowns
- Group appraisals and analysis
- Competitor appraisals
- Comparison between vehicle using scoring analysis
Conformity of Production Testing
- Supplier changes
- Material changes
- Type approval
Critical Customer and Warranty Period Assessments
- Whole-vehicle durability assessments
- Component assessments
Acoustic and Squeak and Rattle Appraisals
- Track or laboratory-based testing and measurement
- Subjective or objective using a binaural head or microphones
- Sound quality