Millbrook Revolutionary Engineering, Inc. is an international dynamometer testing systems integrator and services corporation. We provide systems and services for the automotive industry as well as in-house dynamometer testing. We currently have an immediate opening for a Software Engineer. A brief description of the positions responsibilities and benefits are summarized below. If you are interested please e-mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also include best available time for phone interview.
- Maintain and refactor legacy applications for data acquisition and control of automotive dynamometers.
- Design and program new modules and applications utilizing LabVIEW
- Develop software utilizing the following components:
- Windows Based- HMIs
- Real-time computers running a RTOS
- Develop software using the following communication protocols:
- RS-232, RS-485, Modbus, Profibus
- CAN, FlexRay, TCP/IP, UDP
- Interact with customers for troubleshooting and debugging software, electrical, and mechanical problems.
- Interact with customers for requirements specifications.
- Work in an office and facility environment
- Test stand equipment includes real-time data acquisition and control system, conditioning systems for coolant, fuel, oil and combustion air, dynamometers, PID controllers, throttle actuators and engine mounting hardware
- BSEE or BSME
- Knowledge of control components (sensors, motor control devices, etc.)
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- LabVIEW programming experience, 2 years +
- Strong written and verbal skills for effective communication