- Masters in Mechanical Engineering or closely related engineering field.
- 24 mths. exp. as Mech. Eng. Including Part modelling, and creating assemblies using CAD software such as Creo or SolidWorks
- Creating 2D part drawings, assembly drawings and BOM using CAD software such as Creo or SolidWorks
- Modal and Structural analysis using FEA software such as Creo Simulate or Ansys on individual parts and complex assemblies
- Conducting GD&T and tolerance stack up calculations
- Sizing and selecting pump motor assemblies, filters, Heat exchangers, heaters, and proportional valves for hydraulic systems
- Sizing and selecting drive shafts and gear boxes for system integration
- Using of Torque transducers, load cells, and strain gauges and integrating them into systems.
Knowledge of the following:
- Material selection
- Welding techniques and Heat treatment processes for fixture design and manufacturing
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic circuit design
- Gear design and spline design
- Servo motors and electro mechanical actuators.
Request full job details/send resume to email@example.com. Employer will pay or exceed the prevailing wage, as determined by the U.S. Department of Labor.